-   Gentoo Documentation (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-documentation/)
-   -   documenting emerge-webrsync GPG verification (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-documentation/589384-documenting-emerge-webrsync-gpg-verification.html)

"PaweĊ‚ Hajdan, Jr." 10-20-2011 08:56 AM

documenting emerge-webrsync GPG verification

I've noticed excellent blog post
<http://blog.siphos.be/2011/07/emerge-webrsync-and-gpg-verification/>
but it seems it's still not part of official documentation (e.g.
<http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=2&chap=1>).

Please consider mentioning the steps from the blog post in the official
docs.

Sven Vermeulen 10-26-2011 08:04 PM

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:56:57AM +0200, "Pawe?? Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
> I've noticed excellent blog post
> <http://blog.siphos.be/2011/07/emerge-webrsync-and-gpg-verification/>
> but it seems it's still not part of official documentation (e.g.
> <http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=2&chap=1>).
>
> Please consider mentioning the steps from the blog post in the official
> docs.

Done.

I didn't talk about it in the first chapter fully, but I added a link to the
place in the handbook where it is elaborated in full.

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen