Old 10-05-2011, 06:46 PM
wireless

Default Arm Gentoo Handbook

Hello Team_doc

What currently links to the Gentoo handbook for ARM
is deprecated!

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-arm.xml?part=1&chap=5

Why not link to this doc?
http://dev.gentoo.org/~armin76/arm/trimslice/install.xml

Lots of new arm netbooks are here and no doubt many different
offerings are on the way!

(Asus E transformer) Genesi Efika MX Smarttop
(Compulab TrimSlice)

thoughts?

hth,
James

Old 10-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Sven Vermeulen

On Wed, Oct 05, 2011 at 02:46:54PM -0400, wireless wrote:
> What currently links to the Gentoo handbook for ARM
> is deprecated!
>
> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-arm.xml?part=1&chap=5
>
> Why not link to this doc?
> http://dev.gentoo.org/~armin76/arm/trimslice/install.xml
>
> Lots of new arm netbooks are here and no doubt many different
> offerings are on the way!

Raúl,

Apart from owning an Eepad Transformer, I know nothing of Gentoo Linux/ARM
installations. Any thoughts on your part on how we can ensure that our
documentation stays of high quality here?

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen