Old 08-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Sven Vermeulen

Default Dropping in to say hi!

Hi guys

I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've rejoined
Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and hardened (those
tin-foil hat folks).

Of course, that means you'll notice a couple of updates on the documentation
as well as me taking on a couple of bugs. I also added myself to the
docs-team alias again.

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen

Old 08-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Tobias Heinlein

Welcome back! It's nice to have you around again.

Regards,

Old 08-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Camille Huot

Yeah swift, welcome back! Please don't hesitate to kick our asses to help!Camille Huot

Old 08-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Peter Volkov

Hi, Sven!

В Птн, 12/08/2011 в 18:10 +0000, Sven Vermeulen пишет:
> I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've rejoined
> Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and hardened (those
> tin-foil hat folks).

Finally somebody helps Joshua!) Thank you!

--
Peter