-   Gentoo Documentation (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-documentation/)
-   -   Dropping in to say hi! (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-documentation/563713-dropping-say-hi.html)

Sven Vermeulen 08-12-2011 06:10 PM

Dropping in to say hi!

Hi guys

I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've rejoined
Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and hardened (those
tin-foil hat folks).

Of course, that means you'll notice a couple of updates on the documentation
as well as me taking on a couple of bugs. I also added myself to the
docs-team alias again.

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen

Tobias Heinlein 08-12-2011 06:22 PM

Dropping in to say hi!

Welcome back! It's nice to have you around again. :)

Regards,

Camille Huot 08-12-2011 08:31 PM

Dropping in to say hi!

Yeah swift, welcome back! Please don't hesitate to kick our asses to help!Camille Huot

Peter Volkov 08-13-2011 01:36 PM

Dropping in to say hi!

Hi, Sven!

В Птн, 12/08/2011 в 18:10 +0000, Sven Vermeulen пишет:
> I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've rejoined
> Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and hardened (those
> tin-foil hat folks).

Finally somebody helps Joshua!) Thank you!

--
Peter