Old 12-07-2010, 11:01 AM
José María Alonso

Default Typo found in /proj/en/gdp/index.xml

Hey!

Taking a look at GDP index page, I've found the following paragraph:

To subscribe to this mailing list, send an empty e-mail to
gentoo-doc-subscribe@lists.gentoo.org. Once subscribed you can post to
the list, send an empty e-mail to
gentoo-doc-unsubscribe@lists.gentoo.org.

According to http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml subscribing and
unsubscribing from lists is done by using + not -:
gentoo-doc+subscribe@lists.gentoo.org

Regards.

Old 12-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Joshua Saddler

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:01:10 +0100
José María Alonso <nimiux@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Hey!

Fixed this and the typo in genkernel.xml. Thanks for spotting
them.

Also, since you're on the GDP, for quick fixes of this nature,
you can either mail the internal docs-team alias, me, or whoever's on
IRC.