Old 12-06-2010, 07:40 AM
Sebastian Pipping

Default Broken references to this mailing lists (proj/en/gdp/index.xml)

If I'm not mistaken, a few e-mail adresses need updating:

OLD NEW
gentoo-doc@gentoo.org gentoo-doc@lists.gentoo.org
gentoo-doc-subscribe@gentoo.org gentoo-doc-subscribe@lists.gentoo.org

Maybe there is more.

Sebastian

Old 12-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Joshua Saddler

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 09:40:16 +0100
Sebastian Pipping <sping@gentoo.org> wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken, a few e-mail adresses need updating:

Fixed. Thanks for reporting.