Old 11-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Member

Thumbs down Love it

Love it - I really like this hangbag. I don't have many purses and I definitely don't spend close to this much for a purse, but I had to have this bag. I have it in the whiskey, it's a little more purple than I thought, but that makes it more unique. I like that the bag will conform to your shape, because the leather is flexible and the bag doesn't have any permanent form. It holds my wallet, a water bottle, my cell phone and keys fit (individually) in the front two small pockets and I could fit more in the main compartment