-   Gentoo Documentation (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-documentation/)
-   -   Translations (was "Hi") (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-documentation/263567-translations-hi.html)

Xavier Neys 03-15-2009 03:56 PM

Translations (was "Hi")

admin@projectkick.org wrote:
Hi, my name is Dian Dimitrov. I started the [bg] translations. I
checked the months and they are good. I am working on kde-config now.
Right now I have a lot of free time that I can dedicate to translations.
I am located in US. I am from Bulgaria. I am working a seasonal job (
restaurant ) and the summer is coming, that means that I will have to
start working a little bit more, I will still have time to do
translations but most likely I will slow down a little. I just want to
let you know in advance, that I will not give up , just slow down. I
like when I start something to do it to the end. I really appriciate the
opportunity that you gave me to help Gentoo. I am doing my best now and
I will keep doing it. As soon as I am done with kde-config I will send
it like usual.

Thank you.

Best
regards
03/14/2009
DIan Dimitrov

Hi Dian,

Thanks for your contributions and your feedback.
Just keep'em coming at your own pace.

Cheers,
--
/ Xavier Neys