Old 07-24-2008, 10:19 PM
Michele Schiavo

Default New documentation

Hi.

I just setup on my network NFSv4 with Kerberos authentication.

I spend a lot of day searching everything can help me and it was a big war.

Now I setup correctly nfs and kerberos and i'd like to make a guide-howto so

if there will be other people who wants to use Gentoo with nfsv4 and kerberos

don't have to do all the dirty work i did.

So can I write a documentation ?

In the past I translate 2 document, so I hope I can do it without take a lot of* time from you.

Let me know.

Thanks

Michele Schiavo

P.S. I'm Italian so I will do in English and Italiano.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:28 AM
Josh Saddler

Michele Schiavo wrote:

I just setup on my network NFSv4 with Kerberos authentication.
I spend a lot of day searching everything can help me and it was a big war.

Now I setup correctly nfs and kerberos and i'd like to make a guide-howto so
if there will be other people who wants to use Gentoo with nfsv4 and
kerberos

don't have to do all the dirty work i did.

So can I write a documentation ?

By all means!

You never need to ask if you can write some document or another. Just
start writing it, and once it's further along, send it in to the -doc
list or post it to our bugzilla (http://bugs.gentoo.org).