Old 05-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Yuri Vasilevski

Default FRC: debtools herd creation

Hello All,

I will be adding some debian build tools to the tree, and would like to
create the debtools herd to associate with the packages.

I'll be adding things like debhelper, lintian and a little
bit later things like apt, aptitude, cdebootstrap, debian-live and some more.
Also there is debootstrap with maintainer-needed@gentoo.org which I'd
like to adopt.

Any comments, sugestions and objections are more than welcome.

Kindest regards,
Yuri.

Old 05-16-2008, 04:51 PM
Jeroen Roovers

On Fri, 16 May 2008 11:19:45 -0500
Yuri Vasilevski <yvasilev@gentoo.org> wrote:

> I'll be adding things like debhelper, lintian and a little
> bit later things like apt, aptitude, cdebootstrap, debian-live and
> some more. Also there is debootstrap with
> maintainer-needed@gentoo.org which I'd like to adopt.

I dabbled with dpatch a few times:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~rooversj/gentoo/dpatch-2.0.21.ebuild
http://www.xs4all.nl/~rooversj/gentoo/dpatch-2.0.27.ebuild