Old 05-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Markus Döbele

Default Lost Labyrinth

Hy,

I am new to this list so I first want to say hello to everybody.

Since a few days we can compile our game Lost Labyrinth with a free compiler.
So the whole game is open source now.
It is written in purebasic which is commercial. But the new compiler
translates it to c++ and creates an executable.

I would like to know if somebody here would like to maintain it.
Create an ebuild for it and/or maintain it for gentoo.

Maybe this would be a nice addition for the games sector of gentoo?

Markus

P.S.
The homepage is:********www.lostlabyrinth.com
The code is here on sourceforge in the svn: www.sf.net/projects/lostlabyrinth
To compile it we have to do the following:
Change to lostlaby/elice and then "make laby-svn".
Some packages have to be installed for that:
(This are debian packages as I use this for development. Guess there are easy
replacements for this in gentoo)
ruby, g++, libsdl1.2-dev, libsdl-ttf2.0-dev, libsdl-mixer1.2-dev,
libsdl-image1.2-dev, libsdl-gfx1.2-dev, racc
The executable will be in the labysvn dir afterwards.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Pierre-Yves Rofes