Old 05-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Carlos Silva

Default Fwd: Retiring...

Hi gang,

I'm really sorry to leave you guys but my current life isn't compatible
with working on Gentoo. Live is too busy to give Gentoo the time it
deserves. I really liked to work with all of you. I'll try to contribute as
much as possible via bugzzie. If anyone need any kind of help/information
from me, just contact me to this email...

Special thanks to dsd_ and johnm

[[]]

Carlos "r3pek" Silva

Old 05-14-2008, 08:55 AM
Daniel Drake

Carlos Silva wrote:

I'm really sorry to leave you guys but my current life isn't compatible
with working on Gentoo. Live is too busy to give Gentoo the time it
deserves. I really liked to work with all of you. I'll try to contribute as
much as possible via bugzzie. If anyone need any kind of help/information
from me, just contact me to this email...

Thanks for your help with everything, please pop in from time to time

Daniel