Old 05-06-2008, 06:13 AM
"Duft Markus"

Default New developer: Michael Hammer (mueli)

> Joinin us from Graz, Austria is Michael "mueli" Hammer. He will be
> joining us to maintain kerberos related packages. Michael is
> responsible
> for the infrastructure at the Graz University of Technology and they
> run
> Gentoo of course. So no longer do you have to think about moving to
> other distros as this corner hopefully stays maintained. If he does a
> poor job on it it's time for the hammer and sickle. On his free time
> Michael restores and old Mini from 1975.

Hehe, Graz on the advance Welcome.

Cheers, Markus

Old 05-06-2008, 08:41 AM
Markus Ullmann

Petteri Räty schrieb:
Joinin us from Graz, Austria is Michael "mueli" Hammer. He will be
joining us to maintain kerberos related packages. Michael is responsible
for the infrastructure at the Graz University of Technology and they run
Gentoo of course. So no longer do you have to think about moving to
other distros as this corner hopefully stays maintained. If he does a
poor job on it it's time for the hammer and sickle. On his free time
Michael restores and old Mini from 1975.

So now you finally made it

Let's see how our new kerberos conspiracy works out... Oh wait, that
used to be sekrit, right?

Welcome !

-Jokey

Old 05-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Michael Hammer

* Duft Markus <Markus.Duft@salomon.at> [080506 08:13]:
> > [...] Michael is responsible
> > for the infrastructure at the Graz University of Technology [...]

I've to correct this because I don't want to adorn myself with
borrowed plumes I am responsible for the infrastructure of the
Insitute for Strength of Materials but not for the whole University.

> > [...] and they run Gentoo of course. [...]

.. and that's really true and I am also a bit proude of it. On oure
whole Insitute we are using (except two True64 machines) Linux and
only 2 PCs are running debian - all others are running Gentoo!!

> Hehe, Graz on the advance Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome! We'll learn windows how POSIX is written

greets, mueli

______
Michael Hammer / |
GPG-Key-ID: 0x1BA5F0DE \______|
GPG-Fingerprint: ||
8704 11D1 048A 2F24 89D0 6B9E 3EC4 6EDF 1BA5 F0DE ||
phone: +43 (0) 650 86 33 55 8 ||
Graz - AUSTRIA ||
http://www.michael-hammer.at/ michael@derhammer.net ~~