Old 05-02-2008, 06:10 AM
Anant Narayanan

Default Hackontest

Hi,

I added the Gentoo project to Hackontest (for more information, visit http://hackontest.org/)
. Developers and users are invited to add feature requests for Gentoo
(preferably with links to bugzilla :-)). Hopefully, some of us
developers can get together and implement them at the Hackontest -
September this year, at Zurich.

Regards,
Anant

Old 05-02-2008, 08:22 AM
Duncan

Anant Narayanan <anant@gentoo.org> posted
CD69D2E8-EB91-4E65-B87E-35C8124FFD16@gentoo.org, excerpted below, on Fri,
02 May 2008 11:40:06 +0530:

> I added the Gentoo project to Hackontest (for more information, visit
> http://hackontest.org/) .

Cool! I'd read about it and wondered if Gentoo would be participating,
so it's nice to see that yes, someone (you) added us and we are. =8^)

Old 05-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Tiziano Müller

Anant Narayanan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added the Gentoo project to Hackontest (for more information, visit
> http://hackontest.org/) . Developers and users are invited to add feature
> requests for Gentoo (preferably with links to bugzilla :-)). Hopefully,
> some of us developers can get together and implement them at the
> Hackontest - September this year, at Zurich.

Nice, I thought of that too...
I'll probably also prepare the booth again for the OpenExpo in Zurich :-)

Cheers,
Tiziano