Old 04-21-2008, 06:33 PM
Samuli Suominen

Default lastrite: net-fs/coda-kernel (treecleaners)

# Samuli Suominen <drac@gentoo.org> (21 Apr 2008)
# Masked by treecleaners for bug 160267. Removed in ~60 days.
# Has been included in 2.6 kernel series.
net-fs/coda-kernel

Old 04-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Daniel Drake

Samuli Suominen wrote:

# Samuli Suominen <drac@gentoo.org> (21 Apr 2008)
# Masked by treecleaners for bug 160267. Removed in ~60 days.
# Has been included in 2.6 kernel series.
net-fs/coda-kernel

Are you sure? codafs has been in the kernel for years but I think the
external package is something different.

Old 04-24-2008, 06:04 AM
Dirk Heinrichs

ext Daniel Drake schrieb:

Samuli Suominen wrote:

# Samuli Suominen <drac@gentoo.org> (21 Apr 2008)
# Masked by treecleaners for bug 160267. Removed in ~60 days.
# Has been included in 2.6 kernel series.
net-fs/coda-kernel

Are you sure? codafs has been in the kernel for years but I think the
external package is something different.

I'd say the only difference is the version. Don't know how frequently
the in-kernel module code is updated, though.

Bye...

Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs | Tel: +49 (0)162 234 3408
D-40468 Düsseldorf | ICQ#: 110037733

Old 04-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Samuli Suominen

Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:52:59 +0100
Daniel Drake <dsd@gentoo.org> kirjoitti:

> Samuli Suominen wrote:
> > # Samuli Suominen <drac@gentoo.org> (21 Apr 2008)
> > # Masked by treecleaners for bug 160267. Removed in ~60 days.
> > # Has been included in 2.6 kernel series.
> > net-fs/coda-kernel
>
> Are you sure? codafs has been in the kernel for years but I think the
> external package is something different.

Different in way alsa-drivers is opposed to in-kernel drivers. I
suggest reading the bug, and looking at the ebuild.

Feel free to take it if you want to maintain also the external
drivers.

-drac