-   -   GCC 4.7 unmasking (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/708460-gcc-4-7-unmasking.html)

Ryan Hill 09-30-2012 04:07 AM

GCC 4.7 unmasking

I just added gcc-4.7.2 to the tree, and I'd like to unmask it in a couple
weeks. I don't see anything I'd consider a blocker on the tracker*, but
95 open bugs is still a lot. If you have a bug blocking the tracker please
take a look at it soon. Many of these are trivial and could make good
bugsday projects (if we even do bugsdays anymore).

* https://bugs.gentoo.org/390247

PS. still looking for a gcc maintainer who isn't me.

--
gcc-porting
toolchain, wxwidgets we were never more here, expanse getting broader