Old 09-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Samuli Suominen

Default Lastrite: net-misc/mediatomb and www-apache/mod_musicindex

Both would needed an dedicated maintainer to overcome these build
failure bugs. Feel free to unmask once fixed and after you have included
yourself in the metadata.xml. Just because they are semi-popular does
not help if nobody is contributing to them.

# Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (25 Sep 2012)
# Multiple build failures: #435394, #423991 and #425806
# Other bugs: #270830, #368409
# Unmasking would require addressing the build failure bugs
# Removal in 30 days
net-misc/mediatomb

# Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (25 Sep 2012)
# Only package in tree incompatible with the new libmp4v2 API
# Bug 424089
# Removal in 30 days unless fixed
www-apache/mod_musicindex

Old 09-26-2012, 05:24 AM
Ryan Hill

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:17:03 +0300
Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> wrote:

> # Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (25 Sep 2012)
> # Multiple build failures: #435394, #423991 and #425806
> # Other bugs: #270830, #368409
> # Unmasking would require addressing the build failure bugs
> # Removal in 30 days
> net-misc/mediatomb

I use this daily so I'll have a look if no one else does.

--
gcc-porting
toolchain, wxwidgets we were never more here, expanse getting broader

Old 10-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Mike Frysinger

On Wednesday 26 September 2012 01:24:32 Ryan Hill wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:17:03 +0300 Samuli Suominen wrote:
> > # Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (25 Sep 2012)
> > # Multiple build failures: #435394, #423991 and #425806
> > # Other bugs: #270830, #368409
> > # Unmasking would require addressing the build failure bugs
> > # Removal in 30 days
> > net-misc/mediatomb
>
> I use this daily so I'll have a look if no one else does.

i've fixed all the important bugs. if you want to look at the libav one,
that'd be nice (fedora might have a patch). and maybe double check the mozjs
one cause their documentation is non-existent.
-mike

Old 10-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Ryan Hill

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 03:48:20 -0400
Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday 26 September 2012 01:24:32 Ryan Hill wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:17:03 +0300 Samuli Suominen wrote:
> > > # Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (25 Sep 2012)
> > > # Multiple build failures: #435394, #423991 and #425806
> > > # Other bugs: #270830, #368409
> > > # Unmasking would require addressing the build failure bugs
> > > # Removal in 30 days
> > > net-misc/mediatomb
> >
> > I use this daily so I'll have a look if no one else does.
>
> i've fixed all the important bugs. if you want to look at the libav one,
> that'd be nice (fedora might have a patch). and maybe double check the mozjs
> one cause their documentation is non-existent.

Groovy, thanks.