-   -   The lack of maintainer causing media-video/mediatomb to be lastrited next (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/705049-lack-maintainer-causing-media-video-mediatomb-lastrited-next.html)

Samuli Suominen 09-18-2012 10:44 AM

The lack of maintainer causing media-video/mediatomb to be lastrited next

Use bugzilla's search for 'mediatomb' and you will find multiple counts
of build failures the media-video@ herd is simply not capable of
handling due to lack of resources (manpower)

So if nobody steps up, I've CCd treecleaners at bug 423991, the package
shall be removed

- Samuli

Samuli Suominen 09-18-2012 10:45 AM

The lack of maintainer causing media-video/mediatomb to be lastrited next

Use bugzilla's search for 'mediatomb' and you will find multiple counts
of build failures the media-video@ herd is simply not capable of
handling due to lack of resources (manpower)

So if nobody steps up, I've CCd treecleaners at bug 423991, the package
shall be removed

- Samuli

Sorry, net-misc/ for the category

Michael Mol 09-18-2012 10:55 AM

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM, Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Use bugzilla's search for 'mediatomb' and you will find multiple counts of
> build failures the media-video@ herd is simply not capable of handling due
> to lack of resources (manpower)
>
> So if nobody steps up, I've CCd treecleaners at bug 423991, the package
> shall be removed

I'll take that one on via proxy dev. What's the ETA for its removal?

--
:wq

Samuli Suominen 09-18-2012 11:01 AM

The lack of maintainer causing media-video/mediatomb to be lastrited next

Use bugzilla's search for 'mediatomb' and you will find multiple counts of
build failures the media-video@ herd is simply not capable of handling due
to lack of resources (manpower)

So if nobody steps up, I've CCd treecleaners at bug 423991, the package
shall be removed

I'll take that one on via proxy dev. What's the ETA for its removal?

It hasn't been masked yet, so no date of removal has been set yet, but
if it is masked, then it'll be the default 30 days...

Please do, you'll have to address those build failure bugs with patches
and then it won't be masked

- Samuli