Old 09-17-2012, 06:59 AM
Pacho Ramos

Default Lastrites: media-libs/gmyth, media-plugins/gst-plugins-mythtv, net-libs/libmonetra, dev-php/pecl-mcve, dev-vcs/svk, net-im/jabberd, net-p2p/sancho-bin, media-sound/xfi-drivers, app-misc/rio, media-sound/audtty, net-ftp/netkit-tftp, g

El lun, 17-09-2012 a las 07:56 +0200, Peter Stuge escribió:
> Ben de Groot wrote:
> > >
> > > What about the 1.4 version? It depends on openssl, so maybe it
> > > doesn't have the gnutls issue.
> > >
> > > I kinda like jabberd.
> >
> > So step up and take on maintainership of that package.
>
> I would have, had I been a developer.
>
> I still haven't finished the recruitment process. It requires so much
> concentrated effort that it is a significant project which I can not
> fit into my schedule without cutting into too many other things.
>
> It's been that way for a few years now. Maybe something will change
> in Prague.
>

> //Peter

I really doubt even oldest 1.4 version will have less unresolved bugs
than current (already unmaintained and buggy) 1.6.x versions