Old 04-15-2008, 01:10 AM
Steve Dibb

Default alsa-driver: unsupported, unloved, unkeyworded

@arches and anyone else who wants to listen in,

I'm dropping stable keywords on alsa-driver 1.0.14 for a couple of
reasons. One, since I'm maintaining it, I'm offering only limited
support, and there are no plans to stable any of the other versions.

Secondly, ALSA herd doesn't support it, and the official recommendation
is to only use in-kernel alsa-drivers now.

So, there ya go.

Thanks

Steve