Old 08-23-2012, 06:27 PM
"Andreas K. Huettel"

Default Maintainer needed: dev-python/pivy sci-libs/opencascade media-gfx/freecad

Dear all,

once upon a time I thought it was a good idea to have FreeCAD (and its rdeps
pivy and opencascade) in the Gentoo tree. However, this turned out to be
painful, especially since I'm not really working with it anymore.

(pivy is dead upstream and does not build with gcc-4.7, opencascade is a HUGE
library set maintained by a company with a community fork by now, all is
rather, err, interesting code and build systems. License situation is
complicated.)

If you're interested, please pick the packages up; otherwise I'll drop all
three packages to maintainer-needed in a few days.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas K. Huettel