Old 08-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Fabian Groffen

Default CIA.VC down for the count?

On 26-08-2012 12:22:16 -0600, Ryan Hill wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:36:09 +0200
> Fabian Groffen <grobian@gentoo.org> wrote:

> > > What's missing from the commits list?
> > >
> > > Everything from overlays.g.o/git.overlays.g.o/{cvs,git,svn}.g.o should
> > > be going to both -commits and CIA.
> >
> > In that case, the Gentoo Alt - Prefix overlay is missing there, but
> > I've never seen Sunrise or toolchain stuff through -commits ML either.
> > I do see everything from gx86 and portage.
>
> I know toolchain stuff does, as I filter it into a separate folder.

Mike's gcc and gdb snapshot updates?

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level

Old 08-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Ryan Hill

On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 21:35:53 +0200
Fabian Groffen <grobian@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On 26-08-2012 12:22:16 -0600, Ryan Hill wrote:
> > On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:36:09 +0200
> > Fabian Groffen <grobian@gentoo.org> wrote:

> > > In that case, the Gentoo Alt - Prefix overlay is missing there, but
> > > I've never seen Sunrise or toolchain stuff through -commits ML either.
> > > I do see everything from gx86 and portage.

> > I know toolchain stuff does, as I filter it into a separate folder.

> Mike's gcc and gdb snapshot updates?

Ah, nope. That would be the overlay. I guess you're right.

--
gcc-porting
toolchain, wxwidgets we were never more here, expanse getting broader

Old 10-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Patrick Lauer

On 08/23/12 19:34, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> With cia.vc no longer working, its hard to keep track of one another's
> commits in real time. I used to use the web page and the IRC channel
> like a gitweb log to see what was going on. Any suggestions on how we
> can get the visibility back?

I've reanimated #gentoo-commits. It's displaying all commits from the
gentoo-comits@lists.g.o emails. The output might randomly break, so if
you notice any glitches please tell me.

> I think its safe to "break the silence" in #gentoo-commits if we want to
> discuss it there.

I've broken the silence

Take care,

Patrick