Old 08-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Thomas Sachau

Default package up for grab: dev-vcs/subversion

Since sunrise has migrated to git, i dont really use this package any
more, so it got moved downwards on my priority list resulting in slow

I just bumped it to the latest version and closed some bugs, so
currently there should not be much left except some enhencements and the
selection of a new stable candidate to remove some issues with the
current stable version.

So if anyone is interested in this package and/or would like to reduce
the response time, feel free to take this package.

--

Thomas Sachau
Gentoo Linux Developer

Old 08-23-2012, 06:31 PM
"Andreas K. Huettel"

Am Dienstag, 21. August 2012, 23:00:22 schrieb Thomas Sachau:
> Since sunrise has migrated to git, i dont really use this package any
> more, so it got moved downwards on my priority list resulting in slow
>
> I just bumped it to the latest version and closed some bugs, so
> currently there should not be much left except some enhencements and the
> selection of a new stable candidate to remove some issues with the
> current stable version.
>
> So if anyone is interested in this package and/or would like to reduce
> the response time, feel free to take this package.

Since I'm (for historic reasons) outside Gentoo a heavy subversion user, I'll
have a look... no promises yet..

--
Andreas K. Huettel
Gentoo Linux developer