Old 08-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Samuli Suominen

Default Stage's missing /run directory despite getting created by baselayout. Some code is deleting random directories?

Any insight for bug 421839 would be awesome. I've got no idea on how the
autobuilds work

Stages are getting built wrong and some two dozen apps misbehave due to it

How hard can it be to add new directories?

- Samuli

Old 08-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Samuli Suominen

Any insight for bug 421839 would be awesome. I've got no idea on how the
autobuilds work

Stages are getting built wrong and some two dozen apps misbehave due to it

How hard can it be to add new directories?

- Samuli

/run is being created from both, Makefile of baselayout with .keep and
then duplicated in pkg_postinst() second time

Does not make sense...