Old 08-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Martin Sivak

Default Kickstart mode with Hub & Spoke

Hi,

do we have any plans on how is the kickstart installation going to behave when something is needed from the user?

Will the Hub with unfinished spokes show up? Or just the spoke? Or something else?

I am asking because the text mode interface has to know about it so we can do the "right thing" there as well.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak@redhat.com