Old 08-02-2012, 05:48 AM
Jesse Keating

Default New screencast of work in progress text UI

This is based on the work Martin Sivak and I have been doing. This is
his newtui branch from his fedorapeople page with some minor changes and
the storage spoke(s) added by me. Feedback desired

http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/textui/newtui.ogv
--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!