Old 07-31-2012, 02:13 PM
Amadeusz Żołnowski

Default net-misc/aiccu - maintainer needed

I have taken it recently, but realised I'm not going to use aiccu on
Gentoo any time soon. Sorry for mess-up.

--
Amadeusz Żołnowski

Old 07-31-2012, 08:31 PM
Maciej Grela

2012/7/31 Amadeusz Żołnowski <aidecoe@gentoo.org>:
> I have taken it recently, but realised I'm not going to use aiccu on
> Gentoo any time soon. Sorry for mess-up.

Hi,

I'd like to volunteer for being a proxy maintainer for this package.
I've been using gentoo for a few years now and I have some experience
in writing ebuilds (you can see my overlay here:
https://github.com/mgrela/dropzone). I also have an interest in this
package as I'm using IPv6 on my workstation.

If you'd be interested in cooperating on this please let me know.

Best regards,
Maciej Grela

Old 08-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Pacho Ramos

El mar, 31-07-2012 a las 22:31 +0200, Maciej Grela escribió:
> 2012/7/31 Amadeusz Żołnowski <aidecoe@gentoo.org>:
> > I have taken it recently, but realised I'm not going to use aiccu on
> > Gentoo any time soon. Sorry for mess-up.
>
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to volunteer for being a proxy maintainer for this package.
> I've been using gentoo for a few years now and I have some experience
> in writing ebuilds (you can see my overlay here:
> https://github.com/mgrela/dropzone). I also have an interest in this
> package as I'm using IPv6 on my workstation.
>
> If you'd be interested in cooperating on this please let me know.
>
> Best regards,
> Maciej Grela

Have you contacted with proxy-maintainers?
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/proxy-maintainers/index.xml

Old 08-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Maciej Grela

2012/8/1 Pacho Ramos <pacho@gentoo.org>:
> El mar, 31-07-2012 a las 22:31 +0200, Maciej Grela escribió:
>> 2012/7/31 Amadeusz Żołnowski <aidecoe@gentoo.org>:
>> > I have taken it recently, but realised I'm not going to use aiccu on
>> > Gentoo any time soon. Sorry for mess-up.
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to volunteer for being a proxy maintainer for this package.
>> I've been using gentoo for a few years now and I have some experience
>> in writing ebuilds (you can see my overlay here:
>> https://github.com/mgrela/dropzone). I also have an interest in this
>> package as I'm using IPv6 on my workstation.
>>
>> If you'd be interested in cooperating on this please let me know.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Maciej Grela
>>

> Have you contacted with proxy-maintainers?
> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/proxy-maintainers/index.xml

Yes, I just sent them an email.

Best regards,
Maciej Grela

Old 08-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Amadeusz Żołnowski

Quoting Maciej Grela (2012-07-31 22:31:53)
> If you'd be interested in cooperating on this please let me know.

There's Proxy Maintaining Team [0] which is better for that, but I could
do it, too.

[0] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/proxy-maintainers/index.xml

--
Amadeusz Żołnowski