Old 07-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Benedikt Böhm

Default net-misc/rabbitmq-server up for grabs

All,

i'm not using rabbitmq-server except as a dependency for
app-admin/chef and i've no interest or time to fix it. Feel free to
take it.

Regards,
Bene

Old 07-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Ultrabug

I'll take it tho I don't use it. If someone else want it feel free to
ping me, I share my toys.

Cheers

Ultra