Old 07-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Diego Elio Pettenò

Default More packages looking for new maintainers

Just a few more packages that I'm no longer using or for which I no
longer have hardware or so on so forth. Yes I'm still cleaning this
stuff up.

Notes in brackets below a list.
* indicates a dependency of the described package;
+ indicates there is another maintainer/herd for it anyway.

app-crypt/ekeyd
dev-lua/luasocket *

[This requires an EntropyKey — upstream seems to be mostly dead as the
original developers no longer are with SimTec as far as I know. I still
have two devices, and I'll try bringing them with me in the US, but I'm
not sure if it's worth for me to try keeping it up to date in this
situation.]

dev-util/gdbserver

[This should be just removed as gdb now has an USE flag for it]

mail-client/nail +
media-video/subtitleeditor +
net-analyzer/squidview +
net-libs/liboauth
net-misc/bti +
net-misc/gogoc +
sys-power/apcupsd +

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flameeyes@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

Old 07-11-2012, 02:55 AM
Matthew Marlowe

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Diego Elio Petten
<flameeyes@flameeyes.eu> wrote:
> Just a few more packages that I'm no longer using or for which I no
> longer have hardware or so on so forth. Yes I'm still cleaning this
> stuff up.
>
> Notes in brackets below a list.
> * indicates a dependency of the described package;
> + indicates there is another maintainer/herd for it anyway.
> sys-power/apcupsd +

I can take apcupsd if the base-system herd doesn't want it all for itself