Old 07-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Pacho Ramos

Default About ppc status and stable keywords

For a long time I have been observing ppc team reacts really slowly to
stabilization requests, causing us to need to keep old ebuilds for a
long time. Maybe it's time to start dropping stable keywords for ppc as
looks like team doesn't have enough man power to keep stable updated.

What do you think?

Old 07-08-2012, 12:26 PM
"Anthony G. Basile"

For a long time I have been observing ppc team reacts really slowly to
stabilization requests, causing us to need to keep old ebuilds for a
long time. Maybe it's time to start dropping stable keywords for ppc as
looks like team doesn't have enough man power to keep stable updated.

What do you think?

I have access to native ppc and ppc64 (although the latter is in poorer
condition). I could join that team and stabilize important ebuilds. My
interest in ppc comes from various devices that still use ppc like the
mikrotik RB1000U.

Can I join the team?

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.