-   -   New herd: app-doc (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/677174-new-herd-app-doc.html)

Ryan Hill 06-26-2012 03:24 AM

New herd: app-doc

I'm not sure if you're supposed to announce these things or not, so here goes.

The app-doc herd will maintain packages in app-doc/ that don't otherwise
have a maintainer. Most of this stuff is either static or updated
infrequently by script, but if you're interested feel free to join.

Because the majority of these packages consist of simple text and examples
installed to /usr/share/doc I'd like to continue the practise of handling
keywording/stabilization ourselves.

Thanks.

--
fonts, gcc-porting