Old 06-24-2012, 11:20 AM
"Anthony G. Basile"

Default net-libs/libmicrohttpd up for grabs

On 06/24/2012 06:55 AM, Ch*-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn wrote:

Hi,

as no packages I am interested in depend on net-libs/libmicrohttpd any
more, I plan to remove myself from maintainers.
You are welcome to take over the package. Else it will become
maintainer-needed in a couple of days.

Best regards,
Ch*-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn

I can take care of it if no one else wants it.

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]

Old 06-24-2012, 11:50 AM
Maxim Kammerer

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Anthony G. Basile <blueness@gentoo.org> wrote:
> I can take care of it if no one else wants it.

Just a comment: it's a great tool with responsive upstream (they just
added SOCK_CLOEXEC support because I asked for it).

--
Maxim Kammerer
Libert Linux: http://dee.su/liberte