Old 05-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Samuli Suominen

Default Help required with getting new media-gfx/graphviz in tree.

We are behind with graphviz and 2.28.x series has been out for quite a
while.

However working on the ebuild will require quite a work and then
backtracking the bugs that come after it as a result (believe me, there
will be ones)

It seems graphics@ is currently a bit understaffed and I really don't
see anyone working on this anytime soon without sending this mail.

Thanks ahead

- Samuli