Old 05-22-2012, 05:58 AM
Hans de Graaff

Default Adding PYTHON_TARGETS=python2_7 to base profile

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 21:50 -0500, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> On 16:27 Sun 13 May , Mike Gilbert wrote:
> > To make ebuilds utilizing python-distutils-ng.eclass usable
>
> I didn't read any farther because I couldn't stop laughing. What will
> the next version of this eclass be called, -ng-ng? -really-ng? =)

Given that Diego named the original ruby-ng eclass I would assume it
would be ruby-voyager, or python-distutils-voyager.

Kind regards,

Hans

Old 05-22-2012, 06:22 AM
Ryan Hill

On Mon, 21 May 2012 21:50:33 -0500
Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On 16:27 Sun 13 May , Mike Gilbert wrote:
> > To make ebuilds utilizing python-distutils-ng.eclass usable
>
> I didn't read any farther because I couldn't stop laughing. What will
> the next version of this eclass be called, -ng-ng? -really-ng? =)

-ds9

--
fonts, gcc-porting
toolchain, wxwidgets

Old 05-22-2012, 06:36 AM
Krzysztof Pawlik

On 22/05/12 07:58, Hans de Graaff wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 21:50 -0500, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
>> On 16:27 Sun 13 May , Mike Gilbert wrote:
>>> To make ebuilds utilizing python-distutils-ng.eclass usable
>>
>> I didn't read any farther because I couldn't stop laughing. What will
>> the next version of this eclass be called, -ng-ng? -really-ng? =)
>
> Given that Diego named the original ruby-ng eclass I would assume it
> would be ruby-voyager, or python-distutils-voyager.

ruby-enterprise and python-distutils-enterprise

We can also go the Borland way and have ruby-turbo & python-disutils-turbo.

--
Krzysztof Pawlik <nelchael at gentoo.org> key id: 0xF6A80E46
desktop-misc, java, vim, kernel, python, apache...