Old 05-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Samuli Suominen

Default Possible lastrite of sys-fs/rar2fs (waiting for upstream reaction)

# Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (05 May 2012)
# Broken with unrar-4.2.1 wrt upstream ticket of:
# http://code.google.com/p/rar2fs/issues/detail?id=10
# Either waiting for fixed release, or the package will
# be removed in 30 days
<=sys-fs/rar2fs-1.15.0

Old 05-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Matt Turner

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> wrote:
> # Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (05 May 2012)
> # Broken with unrar-4.2.1 wrt upstream ticket of:
> # http://code.google.com/p/rar2fs/issues/detail?id=10
> # Either waiting for fixed release, or the package will
> # be removed in 30 days
> <=sys-fs/rar2fs-1.15.0

Heh, last riting a package because of an unfixed issue that was only
reported today? You've got tree cleaning on the brain.

Old 05-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Samuli Suominen

# Broken with unrar-4.2.1 wrt upstream ticket of:
# http://code.google.com/p/rar2fs/issues/detail?id=10
# Either waiting for fixed release, or the package will
# be removed in 30 days
<=sys-fs/rar2fs-1.15.0

Heh, last riting a package because of an unfixed issue that was only
reported today? You've got tree cleaning on the brain.

- It's broken on the same stabilization level, both unrar-4.2.1 and
rar2fs-* are in ~arch; rar2fs was never stabilized.

- I'm the maintainer for rar2fs and have no time to fix it.

So absolutely, the correct step was done.