-   -   Xfce 4.10 in Portage (and a bit of warning about me being partly "devaway") (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/660882-xfce-4-10-portage-bit-warning-about-me-being-partly-devaway.html)

Samuli Suominen 04-29-2012 11:00 AM

Xfce 4.10 in Portage (and a bit of warning about me being partly "devaway")

I've just included Xfce 4.10 final in Portage.

Sorry for delay, but I was literally mugged at the middle of day. I was
having backpains before due to my scoliosis and this guy kicked me to
spot where it hurts. I'm in process of recovering. Don't worry, I'll get
over this but I need a week or two or so.

- Samuli

James Broadhead 04-29-2012 06:38 PM

On 29 April 2012 12:00, Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> wrote:
> I've just included Xfce 4.10 final in Portage.
>
> Sorry for delay, but I was literally mugged at the middle of day. I was
> having backpains before due to my scoliosis and this guy kicked me to spot
> where it hurts. I'm in process of recovering. Don't worry, I'll get over
> this but I need a week or two or so.
>
> - Samuli

Poor guy! Hope that you feel better soon. Thanks for all the great
work that you do!

:)