Old 04-23-2012, 06:35 PM
Pacho Ramos

Default dev-embedded/tigcc needs an urgent bump

Our stable versions are broken for a long time, they even don't compile,
but we cannot stable latest testing version because of a buffer overflow
problem. A bump could help, but looks like embedded team doesn't have
enough time for it. Is anybody interested in taking care of it?

Its bugs:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=tigcc&list_id=978701

Thanks

Old 04-29-2012, 11:48 AM
Pacho Ramos

El lun, 23-04-2012 a las 20:35 +0200, Pacho Ramos escribió:
> Our stable versions are broken for a long time, they even don't compile,
> but we cannot stable latest testing version because of a buffer overflow
> problem. A bump could help, but looks like embedded team doesn't have
> enough time for it. Is anybody interested in taking care of it?
>
> Its bugs:
> https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=tigcc&list_id=978701
>
> Thanks

Or maybe we should simply treeclean it if nobody is willing to
fix/maintain it and since nothing in the tree needs it...

Old 04-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Chris Reffett