-   -   dev-embedded/tigcc needs an urgent bump (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/658940-dev-embedded-tigcc-needs-urgent-bump.html)

Pacho Ramos 04-23-2012 06:35 PM

dev-embedded/tigcc needs an urgent bump

Our stable versions are broken for a long time, they even don't compile,
but we cannot stable latest testing version because of a buffer overflow
problem. A bump could help, but looks like embedded team doesn't have
enough time for it. Is anybody interested in taking care of it?

Its bugs:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=tigcc&list_id=978701

Thanks

Pacho Ramos 04-29-2012 11:48 AM

El lun, 23-04-2012 a las 20:35 +0200, Pacho Ramos escribió:
> Our stable versions are broken for a long time, they even don't compile,
> but we cannot stable latest testing version because of a buffer overflow
> problem. A bump could help, but looks like embedded team doesn't have
> enough time for it. Is anybody interested in taking care of it?
>
> Its bugs:
> https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=tigcc&list_id=978701
>
> Thanks

Or maybe we should simply treeclean it if nobody is willing to
fix/maintain it and since nothing in the tree needs it...

Chris Reffett 04-29-2012 07:50 PM

dev-embedded/tigcc needs an urgent bump