Old 04-22-2012, 06:21 AM
Samuli Suominen

Default Lastrite app-text/chmsee. Semi-lastrite libopensync-plugin-google-calendar.

# Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (22 Apr 2012)
# One of the last packages still using the obsolete pyxml package
# Masked for removal in 30 days wrt bug 367739
<app-pda/libopensync-plugin-google-calendar-0.39

# Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (22 Apr 2012)
# Masked for removal in 30 days for using the obsolete xulrunner
# package wrt #412875 and #403415
app-text/chmsee

Old 04-28-2012, 10:17 AM
Michael Weber

Old 04-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Ben

On 28 April 2012 18:17, Michael Weber <xmw@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Is there any state-of-the-art(tm) alternative to read .chm ebooks? I
> wouldn't want to loose this possibility.

app-text/kchmviewer

Old 04-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Michał Górny

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 12:17:55 +0200
Michael Weber <xmw@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Is there any state-of-the-art(tm) alternative to read .chm ebooks? I
> wouldn't want to loose this possibility.

The one and only FBReader?

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny