Old 04-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Hans de Graaff

Default Last rites: several obsolete ruby-gnome2 components

# Hans de Graaff <hans@gentoo.org> (17 Apr 2012)
# ruby-gnome2 modules obsoleted by upstream. These are
# no longer maintained and mostly depend on gnome
# components that have been obsoleted themselves.
# bug 408251 for ruby-gtkmozembed, no specific bug
# for the other components, nothing in the tree depends
# on them.
dev-ruby/ruby-gnomevfs
dev-ruby/ruby-gtkglext
dev-ruby/ruby-gtkhtml2
dev-ruby/ruby-gtkmozembed
dev-ruby/ruby-panel-applet2

Old 04-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Jeroen Roovers

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:53:06 +0200
Hans de Graaff <graaff@gentoo.org> wrote:

> # Hans de Graaff <hans@gentoo.org> (17 Apr 2012)

You need to set ECHANGELOG_USER and then browse the tree to fix your
ChangeLog entries.

Cheers,
jer

PS: I've seen this more and more the last few months. What's going on?

Old 04-18-2012, 06:16 AM
Hans de Graaff

On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 23:24 +0200, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:53:06 +0200
> Hans de Graaff <graaff@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> > # Hans de Graaff <hans@gentoo.org> (17 Apr 2012)
>
> You need to set ECHANGELOG_USER and then browse the tree to fix your
> ChangeLog entries.

No, this is from the package.mask file where I typed this manually, and
apparently I can't keep my email addresses apart :-( Now fixed, thanks
for noticing.

Hans