Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Gentoo Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/)
-   -   Is gcc-4.7.0 going to be in portage tree anytime soon? (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/656886-gcc-4-7-0-going-portage-tree-anytime-soon.html)

kabel 04-17-2012 01:36 PM

Is gcc-4.7.0 going to be in portage tree anytime soon?
 
Hello there, I just wanted to ask when an ebuild for gcc-4.7.0 will be
in portage tree (unkeyworded, I suppose, like 4.6.0-4.6.2 are).
Thank you.
--
http://blackhole.sk/~kabel/
kabel <kabel@blackhole.sk>

Agostino Sarubbo 04-17-2012 01:40 PM

Is gcc-4.7.0 going to be in portage tree anytime soon?
 
On Tuesday 17 April 2012 15:36:51 kabel wrote:
> Hello there, I just wanted to ask when an ebuild for gcc-4.7.0 will be
> in portage tree (unkeyworded, I suppose, like 4.6.0-4.6.2 are).
> Thank you.

You can just follow the version bump request:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=409315

--
Agostino Sarubbo ago -at- gentoo.org
Gentoo/AMD64 Arch Security Liaison
GPG: 0x7CD2DC5D

Mike Frysinger 04-17-2012 02:54 PM

Is gcc-4.7.0 going to be in portage tree anytime soon?
 
On Tuesday 17 April 2012 09:40:22 Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 April 2012 15:36:51 kabel wrote:
> > Hello there, I just wanted to ask when an ebuild for gcc-4.7.0 will be
> > in portage tree (unkeyworded, I suppose, like 4.6.0-4.6.2 are).
>
> You can just follow the version bump request:
> https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=409315

yes, please follow the bugs rather than posting to the gentoo-dev list
-mike

kabel 04-17-2012 03:22 PM

Is gcc-4.7.0 going to be in portage tree anytime soon?
 
Thank you.

On 17.04.2012 16:54, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 April 2012 09:40:22 Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
>> On Tuesday 17 April 2012 15:36:51 kabel wrote:
>>> Hello there, I just wanted to ask when an ebuild for gcc-4.7.0 will be
>>> in portage tree (unkeyworded, I suppose, like 4.6.0-4.6.2 are).
>>
>> You can just follow the version bump request:
>> https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=409315
>
> yes, please follow the bugs rather than posting to the gentoo-dev list
> -mike

--
http://blackhole.sk/~kabel/
kabel <kabel@blackhole.sk>


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:27 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.