Old 04-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Natanael Olaiz

Default eclass history

Hi,

Since the last updates, every update I have more and more problems with ebuilds that I use from an authenticated https server.

For instance: the first time subversion asks to accept the certificate... but since a time ago the subversion fetch eclass function is non interactive at all, so it fails -have to do the checkout by hand- ; the UUID have some kind of problem that after the first checkout make every update to make a new checkout, etc.....

I want to debug this, because for me (that have to work with this) is a real PITA.... My question is : where I can see the history of the eclasses? Some time ago all worked perfect! But with the rsync I have no idea what is going on, I don't know the history (and all local changes are lost each --rsync...)

Thanks in advance,
Natanael

Old 04-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Dirkjan Ochtman

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:37, Natanael Olaiz <nolaiz@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to debug this, because for me (that have to work with this) is a real
> PITA.... My question is : where I can see the history of the eclasses? Some
> time ago all worked perfect! But with the rsync I have no idea what is going
> on, I don't know the history (and all local changes are lost each
> --rsync...)

Start here:

http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/eclass/subversion.eclass?view=log

(Of course, you can also get a checkout via anonymous CVS, but cvs is
slow PITA.)

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Old 04-16-2012, 10:53 AM