Old 04-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Pacho Ramos

Default Packages maintained by mduft need a co-maintainer

Due long devaway, his packages need a co-maintainer, feel free to add to
metadata if you want. Thanks:
app-portage/prefix-chain-setup
net-proxy/cntlm
sys-apps/prefix-chain-utils
sys-devel/parity
sys-libs/itx-bind
sys-libs/suacomp

Old 04-16-2012, 09:00 AM
Michael Haubenwallner

On 04/14/2012 01:30 PM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> Due long devaway, his packages need a co-maintainer, feel free to add to
> metadata if you want. Thanks:
> app-portage/prefix-chain-setup
> sys-apps/prefix-chain-utils

Even if prefix-chaining most likely is broken ATM in prefix-portage,
(IMO) they still belong to prefix herd. Why have they shown up at all?

> sys-libs/suacomp
> sys-devel/parity
> sys-libs/itx-bind

Added myself, target Interix/Windows only.
Not sure if we can/want/should take them to prefix herd.

> net-proxy/cntlm

Still open.

/haubi/

Old 04-16-2012, 09:14 AM
Pacho Ramos

El lun, 16-04-2012 a las 11:00 +0200, Michael Haubenwallner escribió:

> On 04/14/2012 01:30 PM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > Due long devaway, his packages need a co-maintainer, feel free to add to
> > metadata if you want. Thanks:
> > app-portage/prefix-chain-setup
> > sys-apps/prefix-chain-utils
>
> Even if prefix-chaining most likely is broken ATM in prefix-portage,
> (IMO) they still belong to prefix herd. Why have they shown up at all?

I probably missed prefix there when running epkginfo -Hm over mduft
packages