Old 04-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Pacho Ramos

Default Packages up for grabs due mrness retirement

Due his retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:
dev-util/dialogblocks
dev-util/helpblocks
net-mail/sendEmail
net-misc/openswan
net-misc/taylor-uucp

Thanks for taking them

Old 04-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Mike Gilbert

On 04/06/2012 06:02 PM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> net-misc/openswan

I'll take this; I use it to connect to a Microsoft L2TP server for work.

If anyone wants to co-maintain you are welcome to do so.

Old 04-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Ryan Hill

On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 00:02:17 +0200
Pacho Ramos <pacho@gentoo.org> wrote: