-   -   Happy 10th birthday (in advance) (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/650776-happy-10th-birthday-advance.html)

Axel 03-30-2012 01:00 PM

Happy 10th birthday (in advance)

Hello,

I would like to wish you all a happy birthday, 10 years already since
first release (Gentoo 1.0)! Here is a little thing [1] we made to
celebrate it. Recipe: two layers of Génoise (for each: 6 eggs, 180g
sucre, 180g farine, vanilla sugar), between layers and on top: full
cream with beaten eggs and caramel. Add between the middle layers on
top of the cream: raspberry. ENJOY ;)

[1]: http://imgur.com/iMjLi

Samuli Suominen 03-30-2012 01:25 PM

Happy 10th birthday (in advance)

I would like to wish you all a happy birthday, 10 years already since
first release (Gentoo 1.0)! Here is a little thing [1] we made to
celebrate it. Recipe: two layers of Génoise (for each: 6 eggs, 180g
sucre, 180g farine, vanilla sugar), between layers and on top: full
cream with beaten eggs and caramel. Add between the middle layers on
top of the cream: raspberry. ENJOY ;)

[1]: http://imgur.com/iMjLi

Back to year 2009?

http://www.gentoo.org/news/20091004-gentoo-10-years.xml

Michael Mol 03-30-2012 01:27 PM

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Axel <axel@james-b.ch> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to wish you all a happy birthday, 10 years already since
> first release (Gentoo 1.0)! Here is a little thing [1] we made to
> celebrate it. Recipe: two layers of Génoise (for each: 6 eggs, 180g
> sucre, 180g farine, vanilla sugar), between layers and on top: full
> cream with beaten eggs and caramel. Add between the middle layers on
> top of the cream: raspberry. ENJOY ;)
>
> [1]: http://imgur.com/iMjLi

Pretty slick.

--