Old 03-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Justin

Default RFC: License problem

Hi,

I need some comments on following License Agreement:

http://fizz.cmp.uea.ac.uk/dyndom/dyndomDownload.do

QUOTE

In downloading this code you agree with the following:

I will not redistribute the software to others outside of my immediate
research group. I will suggest to other interested research groups to
contact the authors directly.

I will not alter or suppress the run-time copyright message.

I will acknowledge the program authors on any publication of scientific
results based in part on use of the program and cite the article in
which the program was described.

I will report evidence of program bugs to the author.

I will not extract part of the software, e.g. subroutines, for use in
other contexts without permission of the author.

/QUOTE

The source file do not contain any further license statements.

Thanks justin