Old 03-21-2012, 10:28 AM
Pacho Ramos

Default Packages up for grabs due www-server herd removal

El mié, 21-03-2012 a las 12:26 +0100, Pacho Ramos escribió:
> As discussed in "[gentoo-dev] www-servers herd is empty" thread,
> we agreed with dropping this herd and let people get what they want
> to maintain. This is the list of orphan packages:
[...]
> www-servers/bozohttpd
[...]

This is a false positive: it already has a maintainer

Old 03-21-2012, 10:30 AM
Patrick Lauer

On 03/21/12 19:26, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> As discussed in "[gentoo-dev] www-servers herd is empty" thread,
> we agreed with dropping this herd and let people get what they want
> to maintain. This is the list of orphan packages:

> www-servers/pound

> www-servers/varnish

I'm a gonna take those two if no one else wants them ...

Old 03-21-2012, 10:37 AM
Pacho Ramos

El mié, 21-03-2012 a las 12:28 +0100, Pacho Ramos escribió:
> El mié, 21-03-2012 a las 12:26 +0100, Pacho Ramos escribió:
> > As discussed in "[gentoo-dev] www-servers herd is empty" thread,
> > we agreed with dropping this herd and let people get what they want
> > to maintain. This is the list of orphan packages:
> [...]
> > www-servers/bozohttpd
> [...]
>
> This is a false positive: it already has a maintainer

The same for:
www-servers/lighttpd
www-servers/pshs

Old 03-21-2012, 10:43 AM
Alex Alexander

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:26:12PM +0100, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> As discussed in "[gentoo-dev] www-servers herd is empty" thread,
> we agreed with dropping this herd and let people get what they want
> to maintain. This is the list of orphan packages:
> www-servers/lighttpd

This is not an orphan

--
Alex Alexander | wired