Old 03-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Samuli Suominen

Default Gentoo CJK team empty, or anyone knows about ibus?

Really need a reply on http://bugs.gentoo.org/405777 and nobody seems to
be listening the cjk@ alias

Should I just roll a dice and CC arch's?

- Samuli

Old 03-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Jack Morgan

I'd like to help with this and will take a look at the bug below. I'd
like to be part of the cjk herd as well.

On 03/05/12 05:56, Samuli Suominen wrote:
> Really need a reply on http://bugs.gentoo.org/405777 and nobody seems to
> be listening the cjk@ alias
>
> Should I just roll a dice and CC arch's?

Thanks,

--
Jack Morgan
Pub 4096R/761D8E0A 2010-09-13 Jack Morgan <jack@bonayri.com>

Old 03-18-2012, 04:09 PM
Pacho Ramos

El lun, 05-03-2012 a las 07:12 -0800, Jack Morgan escribió:
> I'd like to help with this and will take a look at the bug below. I'd
> like to be part of the cjk herd as well.
>
> On 03/05/12 05:56, Samuli Suominen wrote:
> > Really need a reply on http://bugs.gentoo.org/405777 and nobody seems to
> > be listening the cjk@ alias
> >
> > Should I just roll a dice and CC arch's?
>

> Thanks,

Will CC cjk team then to let them know you are interested to join (looks
like there are four devs in cjk alias...)

Old 03-19-2012, 01:34 AM
Ben

On 19 March 2012 01:09, Pacho Ramos <pacho@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Will CC cjk team then to let them know you are interested to join (looks
> like there are four devs in cjk alias...)

But none of them seem active...

Old 03-19-2012, 03:32 AM
Naohiro Aota

Hi,

It is great to hear Jack is willing to join cjk herd. I can help Jack
working on cjk bugs. But, to be honest, I'm not familiar with recruiting
process so I need some devs to do or to help me on the recruiting.

Also I've read the "Mentor Guide" [1] and found "your project lead must
be CC'd". I'm concerning about this "project". Does he need some project
to join in? or is it just enough to join cjk herd?

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/recruiters/mentor.xml

Old 03-19-2012, 03:45 AM
Naohiro Aota

Ben <yngwin@gmail.com> writes:

> On 19 March 2012 01:09, Pacho Ramos <pacho@gentoo.org> wrote:
>

>> Will CC cjk team then to let them know you are interested to join (looks
>> like there are four devs in cjk alias...)
>
> But none of them seem active...

hmm, Matuu and I'm working on some bugs one-by-one... Are there any bugs
you'd like to have some action? I'll taking a look at them if any.

Regards,

Old 03-19-2012, 05:48 AM
Samuli Suominen