Old 04-03-2012, 02:29 AM
Naohiro Aota

Default Gentoo CJK team empty, or anyone knows about ibus?

Pacho Ramos <pacho@gentoo.org> writes:

> Any updates on this?

I didn't notice him been working to return dev, I sent him invitation
with ebuild-quizes :/. Then I got response from him asking me about CJK
docs to read or bugs to take a look at.

Jack,

I'm adding you to cjk alias and herd.xml. We don't have any special docs
to read nor bugs to solve as a team for now. But LDFLAGS bugs (334601,
334763, or such) would be good to start with, I think. And personaly,
I'd like to improve im-chooser support (i.e. confirm it working, fix any
bugs, and writing documentation)

Regards,

Old 04-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Monday 02 April 2012 22:29:47 Naohiro Aota wrote:

> > Any updates on this?
>
> I didn't notice him been working to return dev, I sent him invitation
> with ebuild-quizes :/. Then I got response from him asking me about CJK
> docs to read or bugs to take a look at.
>
> Jack,
>
> I'm adding you to cjk alias and herd.xml. We don't have any special docs
> to read nor bugs to solve as a team for now. But LDFLAGS bugs (334601,
> 334763, or such) would be good to start with, I think. And personaly,
> I'd like to improve im-chooser support (i.e. confirm it working, fix any
> bugs, and writing documentation)

if you need another body to ease ibus updating, let me know. i'd like very
much to keep these guys alive and working.
-mike