Old 03-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Pacho Ramos

Default media-optical and net-zope herds are empty

Even if they have some people in their mail aliases, looks like herds
are empty. If nobody volunteers to join to them, I think we should drop
that herds and move their packages to maintainer-needed in a week or so.

What do you think?

Old 03-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Pacho Ramos

El dom, 04-03-2012 a las 13:47 +0100, Pacho Ramos escribió:
> Even if they have some people in their mail aliases, looks like herds
> are empty. If nobody volunteers to join to them, I think we should drop
> that herds and move their packages to maintainer-needed in a week or so.
>
> What do you think?

The same applies to "sgml" now that cryos is retiring

Old 03-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Ulrich Mueller

> Even if they have some people in their mail aliases, looks like
> herds are empty.

Sorry for nitpicking, but a "herd" is a collection of packages. So the
herds are not empty, but they have no maintainers.

> If nobody volunteers to join to them, I think we should drop that
> herds and move their packages to maintainer-needed in a week or so.

> What do you think?

How many packages are in these two herds? If it's only a few, then
this certainly makes sense.

Ulrich